Friday, June 4, 2010

It's MY body, I'll do what I want!

I've tried hard to figure out what exactly what "message" I wanted to convey in this post. I was dizzy with going back and forth over what to discuss, dissect or debate. I was feeling the sophomore slump for serious. So instead of trying to impress with quantity I'm shooting for quality. I haven't forgotten the remark about being in a bathing suit and to prepare for the auspicious body break through, I'm going to slowly face my body hang ups. And so I present a few candid shots of my body parts that I'm trying to love more!

Testing the water here with an image I see all the time. Up until a few years ago I didn't like to wear shorts or short skirts because I thought my thighs were fat. Uh wake up call! I'm fat...so parts of my body are going to be covered in it! Also I live in a place that's hotter than fried fuck on a Friday (yes, I get wet for alliterations) so wearing next to nothing became a summer survival technique!

So here's my thigh. Sometimes when I'm bored and naked I like to smush parts of my thigh together so I can see cellulite! I do sleep better at night knowing that Kim Kardashian sweats her 'lite and I don't have any it's petty I know, but let me have my tiny victory over her!


My vital signs appear to be at normal levels so I'll continue....




Well, well it's a tummy roll! An actual part of my gut on the internet for people to see? That's right! I pinched it up, ghetto nails and all! That right there, mentally held me back. It stopped me from hitting on the cute guy at the bar or wearing a top that was a wee bit tight. I wore baggy hoodies to hide in because I mistakenly thought that extra fabric would make me invisible. What I hold between my fingers is so insignificant to my core being but yet I let it have sovereignty! My brain, soul and heart are what you should care about, don't get me wrong I'm hella pretty BUT looks & stretch marks fade, my character won't.




Ok, so I'm feeling empowered and in charge of my body. I'm about to show a part of my body that only my ex's and doctors have seen. Deep breath!

KAPOW!


How do you feel about that ladies and gentlemen? Are you running away in terror, screaming your head off at the mere sight of my fat? If you are please build a bridge and kindly get the fuck over it! What you see before you is just a meat sack that holds all my good stuff. If you let these pictures determine if I'm worthy of your time, I don't need you in my life. Please see your superficial ass to the nearest exit and don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!

That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! I'm that much closer y'all to busting out in the suit! I have heels picked out for it already! I realize I'm not perfect nor do I want to be but I'm tired of feeling bad because I weigh over 200lbs. Like Cartman says, "It's my body! I'll do what I want!"

2 comments:

89x said...

I love that episode of southpark!

I'm glad you're feeling your bod. I think people should exercise and be healthy, but you also have to love the skin that your in. You only get one body (this life time) so you gotta make the best of it!

Gotta say those are some interesting pics. Never seen anything like that on a blog before!

-89x

Ms. Sugar said...

Thanks dude! My main goal is to be healthy no matter what size but also mentally healthy! I'm slowly getting there!

Post a Comment

 

Revolting... Design by Insight © 2009