Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Somebody to Love

If you don't know the reference to this blog's title let me fill you in...because honey, you're missing out!



I'd like to think that this song strikes a chord with just about everyone. It's human nature just like it's human nature to want something sweet! Right now I'm uber scary hormonal e.g. PMS. It's when I turn into a super snatch ball one minute to feeling like my biological clock is winding down and I wanna have a baby like now! That was probably a little TMI but during this fun fest I just want what the song says! Who doesn't want to be wanted?

Yeah, this entry is short and sweet...kinda like me!

2 comments:

Major G said...

Wait - I thought we weren't interested in babies!

Ms. Sugar said...

Suuuuush!

Post a Comment

 

Revolting... Design by Insight © 2009